ι кnoω, ι кnoω, ι кnoω, тяυѕт мє

Hi! My name is Clara and this is my personal blog of English! Here you find a lot of things about me, the things I like and I don' t, for example. You can read my posts if you want know something about me! See you, and fly.

My opinion: Books or Computers?


At my school, the books will be replaced by computers. In my opinion, is silly.
Since I was little I always used books and I liked to have them at home, so I could see anything I wanted and were always a very nice memory. But if we change the books to computers, everything will be different because we can't destroy them or have them stored in the bedroom ... And computers are more expensive, and as we use computers, I 'm sure we will hurt our eyes. It isn't good to be in front of the computer for many hours! If you think, there is an average of eight hours a day in front of a screen, and I don't like this idea.
I like most books, because they are simpler and cheaper than computers.
I think the books shouldn' t be changed, because we will missing them.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada