ι кnoω, ι кnoω, ι кnoω, тяυѕт мє

Hi! My name is Clara and this is my personal blog of English! Here you find a lot of things about me, the things I like and I don' t, for example. You can read my posts if you want know something about me! See you, and fly.

Welcome to Italy

Before my Easter Holidays, I was in Italy with my friends. It was fantastic! We ate a lot of pizza...and macarroni...and chiken whit potatoes... I got fed up with macarroni and chiken...I ate it every night in the hotel...But the food out the hotel was very very good!

A part of this, we visited a lot of places of Florence, Pisa, Siena, Rome...My favourite place was Rome, because the Coliseum was very interesting! I took a lot of photos of this place!
The teachers brought me a guide with a lot of information of the places that we visited, it was great!

My favourite experience in Italy, was in the boat! It was very beautifull! We crossed the Mediterranean sea! That night, we went to the boat's disco. I knew a lot of people of Barcelona who were travelling with us in the same boat. The most beautifull moment was in the stern of the boat. All my friends were there sunbathing after the dinner, and I copied the tipical Titanic scene with Pablo, my best friend. It seemed that I was flying over the sea! Pere took a photo of this moment with my camera.
I enjoyed myself a lot!


0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada