ι кnoω, ι кnoω, ι кnoω, тяυѕт мє

Hi! My name is Clara and this is my personal blog of English! Here you find a lot of things about me, the things I like and I don' t, for example. You can read my posts if you want know something about me! See you, and fly.

How did I meet my best friend?

Well, in this task, I must write about How did I meet my best friend. But I have a problem: Ihave alot of friends and I can't considerate anyone of them better than other, because everyone of them is very important for me. But a can tell you how did I meet some of them. For example:


Mireia i Cristina: I met them in elementary school, they were in a different class. I know them better in High School.We travelled together to Belgium and then we were friends. Now, they are some of my best friends and we are inseparable.

Maria: She's my darling! She and I have known since we were very, very little. Now we aren't in the same class, but she's still keeping a lot of secrets of me.





Lydia: I met Lydia at primary school. One day she asked me to play a game: I had to say which hand it was a stone. If you didn' t know, I had to do what she wanted. If I knew it, she had to do what I say.Since that day, we are best friends. I love her!









Guillem Montero: I don't remember exactly how did I meet him. I met him for first time in secondary school. We were in the same class. Now it' s my best friend, He is always there to help me. And I don' t know how to thank him for everything he does.






Pablo: One of the first day of school, I saw a boy with a blue bag. It was the first time I saw him. I said "Hi My name is Clara, and your name?" "Pablo," he answered. Since that time it has been incredible. We have gone to the beach, he always tells me everything and I do the same. He knows everything about me! I never would have imagined that I could trust anyone after such a short time.


0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada