ι кnoω, ι кnoω, ι кnoω, тяυѕт мє

Hi! My name is Clara and this is my personal blog of English! Here you find a lot of things about me, the things I like and I don' t, for example. You can read my posts if you want know something about me! See you, and fly.

Millennium :D

Now I'm going to describe (more and less) his situation, rules of this places and the interior structure of this disco.
Millennium is situated next of Girona, more specifically in Sils, another city which is next to the first. You spend 45 minutes in going to Castelló to Millennium.
I went to Millennium one time, with some friends. It was incredible! We took a bus in Castelló to go there. I passed a very good time.
The principal rules are that you can’t enter to the disco if you haven’t more than 16 years old. Also, there are other basically norms, like no drugs, no fights, etc; because if you don’t obey this rules, they say to you that you have to go out to the disco immediately.
Finally, the structure. In the first time you see the “garden” where the porters control the ages of the people, and one time that you are into, you see a enormous hall, where there are different roads to go, for example the Macro space, the bathrooms, a bar, a games room, a room for persons who have more than 18 years, an another rooms.
I wish to repeat this experience!

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada