ι кnoω, ι кnoω, ι кnoω, тяυѕт мє

Hi! My name is Clara and this is my personal blog of English! Here you find a lot of things about me, the things I like and I don' t, for example. You can read my posts if you want know something about me! See you, and fly.

I love this week! (no, I'm joking...)


Today is the first day of June and tomorrow we will start a very stressful week. It will be so tired because I have an exam everyday. Tomorrow, history exam is the first one. I will have to spend the Sunday studying the second World War. We have to put all of our strength because the week is so important and decisive for our future since some older friend told to me how important is to be in the next course with all the subjects passed. It's only a week and a few and we will be on summer holidays!

So, as the song says,
'come on, let's work!'

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada